Table of Contents
- Theory and Attack of HGN – Presented by Joe Suhre at the Louisville Advanced DUI Seminar, April 29, 2016
- Ohio and Kentucky DUIs – Presented by Joe Suhre at the Lawyer’s Club of Cincinnati, October 15, 2015
- KACDL Seminar on 4-24-15
- 2015 OACDL Advanced OVI Seminar Presentation
- DUI and Immigration CLE Seminar on 11/26/14
The attorneys at Suhre & Associates frequently conduct seminars at local universities and other public institutions to educate the public, police officers and other attorneys about important aspects of the law. Below you can find a list of seminar materials organized by course name.
These seminars will often make use of NHTSA training material. Click here for NHTSA training manuals and other related resources.
Theory and Attack of HGN – Presented by Joe Suhre at the Louisville Advanced DUI Seminar, April 29, 2016
Below are the list of course materials for the HGN presentation by Joe Suhre on April 29, 2016 at the Louisville Advanced DUI Seminar.
- KY-DOCJ records req.doc
- Journal of Forensic Science Article, Rubenzer-HGN.pdf
Ohio and Kentucky DUIs – Presented by Joe Suhre at the Lawyer’s Club of Cincinnati, October 15, 2015
Joe Suhre presented a 1 hr. CLE on the differences between Ohio and Kentucky DUI cases. There was an emphasis on the substantive legal differences as well as practice pointers that all Ohio and Kentucky lawyers who handle DUI cases should know.
- KY-OH DUI Differences.pdf
- Sample Driving and Clearance Letter-Redacted.pdf
- Letter to Client for OH BMV Suspension Appeal for out of State DUI Conviction.doc
- OH BMV Appeal LTR for Out of State DUI Suspension
KACDL Seminar on 4-24-15
Below are the list of course materials for the DUI Seminar offered by the Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Aride for LOC
- NHTSA Manual for HGN
- Dr.Citek CV
- Dr. Citek Direct Examination
- Dr. Citek Cross Examination
- Dr. Adams CV
- Dr. Adams Report
2015 OACDL Advanced OVI Seminar Presentation
Seminar materials prepared by attorney Rob Healey for the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers focusing on ARIDE & DRE issues.
Seminar Material: ARIDE & DRE Issues.pdf
DUI and Immigration CLE Seminar on 11/26/14
Suhre & Associates did a seminar focused on a client’s admissibility to Canada based on their criminal history. Course material provided below:
Seminar Material: DUI and Immigration CLE -11_26_14.pdf